Saturday, November 29, 2008

High Tea

Yesterday afternoon I had a hightea with my mom and aunt and we had a great time.
We did it at our place and I had bought a lot of yummy stuff; noga; chocolate, Twix, cakes, petit fours, indian cake and of course little sandwiches with jam. Hmmm...
We had a great afternoon; chatting and drinking tea and tasting all the delicious sweet candy.




Doens't it look great and don't you love the colorful blond dinnerset? Blond Amsterdam is a great hype in the Netherlands at this moment. I love the cheerful colors.

Today I was planning to do a lot of stuff; for one making x mas cards. However, it's already afternoon and I still have to start...

So better start working on the cards instead of blogging; I have bought Falala papers last week and am planning to use those.

No comments:

Post a Comment