Sunday, November 23, 2008

new colour pencils for my stamps

As promised below the photo of my new colour pencils for coloring stamps. They are from Bruynzeel for Sakura.


I am so happy with them. On the picture with the magnolia stamps you can see clearly the difference between the coloring with normal pencils (on the left) and the stamp colored with Bruynzeel. The result is amazing.



I have not yet had the chance to work with them anymore and don't think I will in this weekend because in only a few hours I will be going to a concert and have to finish some laundry and ironing as well. Really too bad because I have some great papers of Making Memories Falala and I was looking forward to making some X-Mas cards already. This year I was too late in getting Christmas papers, there were only 2 sheets of Falala still available. But since they are doublesided I think I still can make it work along with some cardstock. Of course I will show when they are ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment