Sunday, March 29, 2009

* card Boy * Layout Footprints *

I just finished a baby boy card which I am going to send to my niece. Unfortunately it was already quite late so the quality of the photo is not so good since there wasn't enough light. But I like the outcome. Supplies: white cardstock, Bazzill Basics orange & aqua, American Craft Thickers White, Fiskars borderpunch, safety pin, beads, Imaginsce Papers, Ribbon orange & aqua.

And as promised the layout I finished Friday last. It's another one with Benji starring on the layout :D. I am so font of this dog.

Supplies: White cardstock, Bo Bunny Alyssia papers, Fiskars borderpunch, Crafts too cornerpunch, Artemio Flowers, flower jewels, Puffy Paint white, ribbon aqua & pink, Organza ribbon blue & white, American Craft Thickers, pins, letterstamps Hema, Cats Eye pink ink.

I managed to finish another layout today, but since the light is really bad now, I will wait until next week to put it up.

Again I am having a little *accident* in the weekend. At the end of the afternoon I went through my back (wrong move or something); it hurts like hell. I can hardly sit, walk or stand (lying I have to try out). I am soooo hoping it will be gone tomorrow otherwise I think I won't be able to go to work. I can hardly move at all. Keeping fingers crossed all will be over tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment