Sunday, March 8, 2009

new order * cards * a little bit spring

Nothing much new over here. I have been busy with some cards which I cannot show because I have all send them to different magazines. Also including one real magazine which is going in print (Canada) and I am soooooo hoping that I get selected, keeping fingers and toes crossed. I would be so amazing to see my card in print. But even if I don't succeede, I have enjoyed the progress and my cards are getting beter I think so I will keep making them.

I also * AGAIN * couldn't controle myself. When I saw that they had new borders of Fiskars @ Scrapbookdepot I had to have them. I saw many nice ones but only picked out two @ € 15.50 so not cheap. But when I see what I can make with them and how often I use them (on every layout and card) then I think it's ok to do so. I also ordered some My Little Shoebox papers; My Neighbourhood & Wonderful. I have never worked with papers of this brand but fell in love with the delicious colors and fun patters the moment I saw them. I think they are great for cards. Can hardly wait. :)

After days of rain saturday was a real nice sunny day and also today the sun is shining. There was a lot of wind I noticed when I went for a hours bike ride today, but on the way back I had it my back and it was real nice with the sun and blue sky and fluffy white clouds. So warm that I could ride with jacket open. It really gives the feeling spring is coming.

Gotta go, I want to finish a layout today and even have to start it.... I am behind on my goal of 2 layouts a week and it's only week 10. Sigh.... I never get through my stash of photos. Also still have to start on the Remember December 2008 mini album. Have to hurry otherwise it will be December 2009 again. The worst part is, I have the photo's printed out, so there is really no excuse anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment