Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring flowers * Jaaroverzicht 09 * scrapshopping

It is March already, so high time to get some flowers in the living who give the real spring feeling :) I am so fond of Gerbia's, roses and Ranokels, don't you love the yummy colors. I *so* want to scrap those with the Bittersweet papers of Basic Grey :) (Yep, after several cards, Valentines Projects and 2 Lo's I still have some scraps left - enough for at least 1 lo and card more)

This weekend my order @ Scrapbookdepot arrived. Of course I couldn't controle myself after I saw all the Sneak Peaks for the CHA 09 Winter. I already made a * small (yes really small only about 5 lines)* list for papers I really wanted. I still have so many papers lying around, but the new ones are so delicious, I had to have some of it.
This came out of my pizza box:
Great papers of My Mind's Eye; Bloom & Grow - Grow series. ( I already started working on a LO with these papers). IRL those papers are even more beautiful and the quality of the papers is superb! I also want to use it for some cards.
And what about Imaginisce papers? Isn't it cute? I *heart* the little birdy stamp. So adorable and cute to use for cards.
And this morning I finished the new weekly assignment for Jaaroverzicht 09; this time the theme was Energy.
That's it for now. This afternoon I will go for a walk in the woods, the sun is starting to shine as I am typing this. Yeah! :) And later I will be finishing my Lo and hopefully make a card. Still have some household chores to do. Sigh... well they also have to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment