Monday, April 13, 2009

* Easter 2009 *

We are having quite lovely weather with the Easterdays this year. Last year easter was in March and we had SNOW!!
Amazing what a difference with now.
Yesterday we had our Easterbrunch and it was really nice as you can see on the small photo impression above. I didn't make to many photo's; the batteries of my external flash died on me, so I had to use the flash of the camera. Fortunately it isn't too bad, but I am not so happy with it. I have to remind my self to check my gear a day or 2 in advance to make sure that all is ok.
This afternoon we are having a Easter Hightea and the batteries are loaded, so I am checking later if it's working again.
Late in the afternoon and early evening I finished another LO, this time I used photo's of the visit to the Wendezoele farm and used the wonderful Jillibean papers. They fit really well. Will show photo's later.
Again I dreamt about the new lens I want to buy, how silly is that? Buttt.... I think I made my choice already, I am strongly moving towards the Tokina 100 mm F2.8, will do some reach more today and then make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment