Tuesday, May 26, 2009

* October afternoon sketches *

Over @ the October Afternoon blog there is a sketch challenge which is in it self already hard to resist. Butttt.... the best part is that with this challenge comes the change to win a paper pack of Cherry Hill. How great is that?
I simply love the new Cherry Hill and Ducks in a Row lines.

Of course I pulled out my OA papers to play. This is my result. There were 3 sketches posted but I only had time for 2 (for the deadline that is, the other sketch will follow later this week) Supplies: White & blue cardstock; October Afternoon Detour papers, ribbon, pins, white puffy paint, Fiskars borderpunch, corner punch, Melissa Frances rub on.

Supplies: White and green cardstock, October Afternoon Detours papers, twine, Melissa Frances rub on.
Don't you love the different looks created with the same paper line?

No comments:

Post a Comment