Tuesday, July 28, 2009

* Basic Grey & October Afternoon * Reading *

I want to get some new books to read this evening. I finished All Inclusive this morning and I liked it very much, not so much tension, but OK. It's real sad to read how these parents are thorn after the dead of their twin boys. And............... yes the parcel from Creatief Scrapwork arrived with lot's of yummy papers of Basic Grey. It has been a while since I bought anything from them which is quite unusual because in the past I just luved everything they made. However, since some time my scrapping taste has changed and I find myself buying papers of other manufacturers. But immediately as I saw these, I knew I had to have them.
And some papers from October Afternoon - Home town. An older line, but still yummy enough for me: )
Backside
Frontside
I have not seen any sneeks for the CHA yet, so I am wondering if they will introduce any new lines at all?
And some flowers, a girl gotta have lots and lots of flowers right?

No comments:

Post a Comment