Sunday, July 12, 2009

* new scraplines * BG lemonade *

This is what happens when I spend too much time surfing on the 'net. I fell in luv with BG's lemonade as soon as I saw the sneak peaks and the layouts by Kelly Goree. Today I saw that the papers are available @ Creatief Scrapwork, so I had to order it together with an older line of October Afternoon Hometown and some flowers.
Below an impression of the papers I ordered. I didn't order a complete line like I did in the past, only the for me suitable papers for scrap and cardmaking. Isn't it yummy? Also on all suppliers sites you can see the new lines which will be presented at th CHA winter 2009.
I so luuuuvvv 3 bugs in a rug -
SPREAD YOUR WINGS
SIMPLE PLEASURES
LET IT SNOW
More loveliness in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment