Saturday, August 15, 2009

* Get Sketchy # 01 *

Finally the first sketch on Get Sketchy was posted and I couldn't wait to get started. The sketch is a real challenge and I used it to make a special card shape. However, my first card ended in the trash bin and this is the second one. I think I will try even a new one tomorrow, since I am not completely 100% satisfied with the endresult.
But I started with my first X mas cards and that is a good thing since last year I had to make them on too short notice before X Mas. Which was of course totally my own fault.
Supplies: October Afternoon Good cheer, Bazzill Basics pink, ribbon, pins, Daisy & Dandelion stamp.


8 comments:

  1. Het is een prachtige kaart geworden Miranda! Ik vind de vorm erg speciaal en ga deze vorm zeker zelf ook een keer gebruiken.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij 'Get Sketchy' en hopelijk tot challenge #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het een enorm schattige kaart, die afbeelding is heel erg snoezig!
    Leuk dat je hebt meegedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een poeppie! Prachtige kerstkaart. Ik vind de golf die je gemaakt hebt heel mooi, ook het feit dat je hem hebt uitgesneden.
    Leuk dat er ook wat nederlandse meiden meedoen aan Get Sketchy.
    Ik hoop dat je vaker meedoet.
    Toodles,
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab. Love that bear!
    Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a darling card!!! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete