Tuesday, September 15, 2009

* CardPatters Sketch 32 *

First of all:
I am standing in the super six over at cardpatterns!! for sketch 31. Thank you ladies. I really love your blog & the weekly sketches are great and always a good inspiration.

Also this week I just loved the sketch and my card came together without troubles this time. It's a rather basic card for me at least, but I still like it. I used some yummy papers of MME; Ooh La La. With my last card I also used a journaling sprout from Jillibean and I already ordered a new package. I just love those tiny pieces of paper to add a text by stamp or rub on. They make a great embelishments.

Supplies: white cardstock, My Minds Eye Ooh La La papers, EK Succes flower punch, Crafts too corner punch, buttons, scrappers flos, Jillibean Journaling sprout, white puffy paint, digistamp Mlamarredesigns for Cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

I also ordered a paper pad from Basic Grey; eskimo kisses. Ideal patterns for making Christmas cards. Just checked my mail and the delivery has been send out, so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, can hardly wait to get those X mas cards ready.
Go check here for some BG inspiration.
For last years Christmas photo's I have some Jillibean lying ready to use, but I still need to sort out photo's and print them (yeah, real bad, I know....) But I have to go through too much photo's. That's the downside of digital photography, but mostly I *love* it :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the colors and patterns you mixed here. And the long skinny layout- fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Miranda, great choice of papers and colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete