Wednesday, September 23, 2009

* Christmas Cards *

Since I got my paperpad from Basic Grey, I have used several sketches from challenge blogs to create my Christmas Cards for this year. This week I used sketches from Get Sketchy & Card Patterns you to create my cards.

I started with a "free"card, it's based on an older sketch from CardPatterns and I have already used it in the past, since I loved it so much I wanted to use it again for an X mas based card. This time I choose for a more traditional color scheme and.... I created my own digistamp for this card with a Christmas Greeting.
Next is a card for this weeks challenger over at Get Sketchy. A great sketch, but I faced some troubles fitting this card together. Now, however, I am happy with the outcome, I really find those little deers sooo cute :)


Finally a card for Card Patterns this week, I always love there sketches and this is no exception. No hard times here, the card was made swiftly and easily.


Supplies: white, pink and blue cardstock, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers, white puffy paint, pin, ribbon, snowflake punch, corner punch, border punches from fiskars and Martha Stewart, my own created digistamp.

I am currently reading a novel from Suzanne Vermeer - Zomertijd. Already halfway through the story. I like how she writes the story which keeps you close and involved, without being there real suspense. Her books are always a pleasure to read.


6 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet! I love your eye for mixing colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaartjes, alledrie!
    En als fervente lezer die ik ben; het boek staat genoteerd!
    Leuk dat je meedoet met Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhhh....love your basic grey cards!!! Love that stuff!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gweldige kaarten en die voor GS is zo lief en mooi! Geweldig gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are SO cute! {I'm desperately awaiting an order of these papers: pant pant pant!} You showed them off, expertly! Fabulous use of the C/P sketch, m'dear! You're on FIRE! {Creatively speaking!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige kaarten, Miranda en gefeliciteerd met je TOP 5nominatie van Get Sketchy!

    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete