Friday, September 18, 2009

* CPS 133 & 2S4U *

Yesterday evening I finished the first 2 Christmas cards with the new paper pad from Basic Grey. It's really beautiful paper to work with and I am happy with the first cards.
The first one is based on this weeks sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. I really have not played along with their sketches due to lack of time, but they are always very inspirationful Second card it based on CPS sketch of this week.
Supplies: white & pink & green cardstock, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, pink ribbon, Imaginsce stamps, pins, Crafts too corderpunch, Fiskars borderpunch apron
My weekend has started, really warm weather today and the rest of the week. I was planning on making some photo's in the woods, but due to the warm weather I am not feeling so good. So let's see how it goes. (I really hope it's not the flue, some of my colleagues are ill already)

2 comments: