Saturday, October 17, 2009

* New layouts for jaaroverzicht 2009 *

I am busy trying to catch up with the yearoverview and the weekly assignments.
Yesterday evening I finished this week's assignment; best day of the week. And this morning I made week 39; phone calls you had made this week, but I twisted the theme a bit so I could do a layout I wanted.
Thankfully it looks like it will be dry today and Sunday so I can go outside and take some autumn photo's in the woods. With all the rain going on, there must be growing some beautiful mushrooms. Yesterday I got the latest novel of Mary Higgins Clark, just take my heart, from the library, so I will have some nice reading to do this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hoi Miranda
    Er staat iets voor je op mijn blog!

    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete