Sunday, November 8, 2009

* Jaaroverzicht * new cards *

Last weekend I made the layout for the theme of the yearoverview. The theme as want you wanted most that week. Since I am feeling not good for quite some time, I made a layout based on that I really wanted to get either sick, or better now. (not knowing I would be sick the next week, how odd it that?)I also finished my first cards in WEEKS!! again. The first one is lifted from a card from Ingrid in the latest issue of Cards Only. I liked her design very much, but I am not completely happy with my end result and I cannot put my finger on it what it is. Maybe the papers used, or my bow is not big enough? I plan to do another sample with different papers and give it a twist.
Supplies: white cardstock Making Memories Fa La La papers American Crafts Thickers Letter stickers ribbon Crafts too corner punch.
Plus I made a card for a colleague who has moved to a new house. I thought the houses papers from My Little Shoebox would be very nice for this occassion. Design is based on an older sketch from Get Sketchy.
Supplies: whote cardstock My Little Shoebox papers Kaisercraft flowers ribbon buttons scrappers floss white puffy paint Crafts Too corner punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment