Sunday, November 29, 2009

* Read on...*

I haven't blogged in a while about the novels I am reading and which I finished.
Currently reading Esther Verhoef latest novel on which I had to wait since july to appear in our librairy in town. Only finished the first few pages but it looks quite promising. It's about a woman who meets up with a long lost boyfriend from the past.I finished yesterday a novel from Nicci Gerrard Simple in the moonlight. I love novels from Nicci French, which she writes with her husband. I have never read something she wrote alone before. It was an interesting novel to read but it isn't the same as with her husband. Less suspense and more about peoples inner emotions and family ties and trust etc. But I would like to read more of her.

And I read the short novel/story which was a gift in the month of the suspense novels in July I believe. Very good story, finished it very quickly and the ending is quite unexpected and open. Leaves you guessing. I kinda like that and at the same time I don't because I always want to know who and why but for writing an ending this is a good one......

No comments:

Post a Comment