Thursday, December 31, 2009

* 2 Sketches 4 You Cards *

It has been a while since I last played along with the 2S4U sketch challenges, so it was high time to change that :)
Yesterday evening I finished this card based on the latest sketch #42 And the day before I used #40 to create this card.
I used for both delicious October Afternoon papers, which I adore at this moment. I will give the cards away as a little thank you to someone.
Supplies: white cardstock, October Afternoon papers Ducks in a Row & Farm Fresh, Prima marketing flowers, buttons, scrappers floss, ribbon, organza ribbon, Fiskars border punch apron, Martha Steward border punch doily lace, Melissa Frances stamps, Studio G stamp, prima say it in swirls.
It's the last day of 2009 and I am off today. Really looking forward to 4 days free time. Yesterday it started snowing again but there was also rain. Today when I woke up at around 9 o'clock there was a little snow on the ground and in the trees and it's still snowing. So maybe I can take some shots, the last ones were not so great.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. such fabulous cards!! LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miranda! What pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week!

    ReplyDelete