Sunday, December 6, 2009

* little presents *

We are not really celebrating Sinterklaas but by coincidence I had to go over to family and brought some presents over and it happened to be around Sinterklaas. Even though it was a small gift only (chocolates and a shower gel), they liked it. And I think I will do so again next year but than officially for Sinterklaas :). Nothing big, but it's nice to spend time together.
I decided to add some tags to the gifts as well, even though it was last minute work, I think they turned out quite nicely.
I loved making these. Making tags is quick and easy and a good way to even use up the last scraps which cannot be used for cards anymore because they are too small.

Supplies: white cardstock, Daisy Bucket papers, October Afternoon papers, prima flowers, Melissa Frences stamps, Studio G stamps, ribbons, pins, button, scrappersfloss, prima say it in crystals.


It has been raining the whole weekend again... sigh... this really doesn't do much for the Christmas feeling. It would be great if there would be snow, but if this is not the case, please let it be colder than 10 degrees. (I am still hoping silently for a white Christmas though :) )
Yesterday I went shopping and it was very quietly in the city; probably because of the bad weather and the fact that mostly everybody has already all gifts for Sinterklaas and is preparing for the evening.
Since long time I have been working on a layout again, which isn't finished so I cannot show yet. (I need HOURS to finish a 1 page layout, I am a real slow scrapper) However, that means that I haven't had the time to make any cards for Get Sketchy & Card Patterns. Trying to squeeze that in the week between X mas preps.

No comments:

Post a Comment