Sunday, January 3, 2010

* Let it Snow *

I took some landscape photo's of the woods covered in snow today. I haven't had the change yet to resize them and put them on the blog because I wanted and needed some time to make a card based on the new sketch over at Get Sketchy. '
It didn't turn out as I had it planned in my head, and it is a rather basic card. I was inspired by the current weather to create a snowcard. The stamp I used was created by myself, check back next friday if you want it for free. Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Eskimo Kisses paper, Bo Bunny on the dot, ribbon, pins, digistamp, hotfix with hotfix stones, snowflake punch.

Of course I will put up the snowphoto's later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Lekkere winterse kaart Miranda, past goed bij het weer op dit moment;-)

    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou hij is toch erg leuk geworden hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this...such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the paper mix and punched borders! Great job with Get Sketchy 19!!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superleuke kaart heb je gemaakt, ik ga er ook snel mee aan de slag

    ReplyDelete