Sunday, January 3, 2010

* new reading stuff & more snow *

Yesterday while doing grocery shopping I discovered the new CO in the magazine standard in the store. I expected only next week the new issue but was happy to buy it. Again the issue is jampacked with beautiful creations and it gets me inspired right away. It saddened me to read that there also a lot of very negative comments on the issue, if you don't like it, just don't buy it. I love the magazine, more so than I do the SBM, I see such fun I ideas to use on cards and layouts.Yesterday evening it started snowing and by the looks of it this morning it did go on for quite a while. It was also freezing very much, appr. -11.4 degrees!
All the 2 past times we had snow in december is nothing compared to this heap. I think it's about 5 to 7 cm. It's a beautiful sight and I will go outside to enjoy it for sure. But since I have to go to my work by bike tomorrow I am not so happy with it. And the weatherforecast says it we will probably have more snow on coming Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!
Enjoy your sunday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment