Monday, January 18, 2010

* Some new projects *

I got some October Afternoon papers as a gift and I couldn't wait to use them. They are not only lovely to use for Christmas cards but also for Winter cards. I couldn't find any matching ribbons so I opted to use some rope. Plus there has been lying a stamp for really long time, waiting to be used and it really fits with this paper.
(Edit: in my hurry I forgot to mention this card is based on another great Get Sketchy sketch... oops...) Supplies: white and pink cardstock, October Afternoon Very Merry papers, Fiskars borderpunch, Marianne Design stamp, Melissa Frances rubon, rope
The next is a small project I finished not so long ago, but didn't have the chance to put on my blog yet. I made it as a small packaging to be filled with chocolates or other candy to give on a birthday. I used some oldie papers from We R Memory Keepers, which has been lying around also for way to long plus it gave me the opportunity to use Zva Creative swirls for the first time on a project. I recently got some, but haven't got the chance to use yet. But I love the touch of elegance it gives to the box. (click on the photo to enlarge)
Supplies: white and purple cardstock, We R Memory Keepers papers Tiffany, Zva Creative pearl swirl, ribbon, Melissa Frances stamp, Kaisercraft flowers, jewel, pin, puffy paint, scalloped scissors.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Weer een leuke kaart, en je project eronder wauw die is ook top!

    ReplyDelete