Thursday, March 4, 2010

* New Get Sketchy card *

Since Easter is approaching, it was high time to make some cards. This is the first one and I need to make a couple more, but there is still some time left. The digistamp is from Pollycraft I think and it suited the occasion perfectly, as did the papers from October Afternoon. The yellow ribbon fits perfectly to the yellow of the paper, but on the photo it is not so clear and looks much darker.
I used last weeks sketch of Get Sketchy and turned it to make it fitting for my needs. This week the theme is Spring. Easter to me is one of the first things that indicates that spring is coming, that, and the first snowdrops.


Supplies: white, blue and yellow cardstock, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row patterned papers, digistamp, yellow ribbon, yellow ribbon with dots, white organza ribbon, McGill flower punch, EK Success flower punch, button, My littleshoe box letterstickers.

I am off tomorrow and I am planning to do some cardmaking and scrapbooking after doing the household jobs and grocery shopping. So looking forward to that, since it's long time ago I planned a day/or afternoon for this.

Have a nice weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: