Sunday, September 19, 2010

* last minute card *

I needed a card for a wedding day... urgently... So I grapped my fav romantic papers (still Rose Garden from PaperMania, though I am practically running out of enough papers to make a decent card and only have a few very small scraps left)
Thankfully this weeks sketch of Card Patterns was - again great - just what I needed to get inspiration to make this card. It fell together effortlessly and it's already posted also today :)
Supplies: White cardstock, Rose Garden Papermania papers, doily lace E flowers Prima Marketing, Flowers Kaisercraft, pearls, pearl brads, digi stamp from myself, scalloped scissors, doily lace punch Martha Stewart, corner punch crafts too.

Enjoy the rest of your sunday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wedding card! These are some of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete