Monday, January 24, 2011

* Project Life week 03 *

Didn't feel so good this weekend, so took it easy and did some scrapping and watching some TV and yesterday afternoon I watched Eclipse and didn't feel like finishing the layout of week 3. But here it is :) I used a template from Yin Designs and used Winter wishes from Zoe Pearn and Sweet Escape frim Kristin Cronin-Barrow. No matter how much I love these kits, I am looking forward to using different papers for the weeks coming up in February. I think something with a Valentine's theme would be nice. I bought J'Adore from Kristin Cronin-Barrow last Saturday but I also have some other nice kits, so I have not made up my mind yet.

I also bought the Kit Brighter Days Ahead at Sweet Shoppe Designs, because I wanted to support one of my favorite designers Zoe Pearn, who lost her home during the floods in Australia. Please go check it out here. The kit costs USD 10.00 and all of the money will go to Zoe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment