Wednesday, October 19, 2011

* Halloween! *

I just love halloween, and am very sad it isn't celebrated in the Netherlands like it is in America. Even though I don't get to dress up, I make a small corner in the garden and decorate it in Halloween style. Did the same last year, and bought some stuff non pumpkin related to give it a more Halloweenish look. Of course I had to go to the store and buy a few things more.
I created a layout for my Project life album for this. For this lo I used Goosebumbs by Shabby Princess and a template from Yin Designs (Don't tell, but I bought some Halloween kits more, even though I will hardly use it, because I don't have much to scrap, but I lost my controle on some occassions.... sigh)
But I plan to do some pumpkin carving and decorating so at least 2 more layouts will be made.
enjoy the rainfree day of today!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment