Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal your Christmas day 1

I have started not one christmas project but 2! And that in one of the busiest times of the year. But I am looking forward to it and hoping I can keep up. I wanted to take shimelles class already last year, but instead did a december daily with Ali Edwards as inspiration. This year I entered the class.
I am already a bit behind :) but I know most work will be done in the weekend, so expect layouts on those days.

I bought Kitscy Christmas by Jenn Barrette & a Month to be Merry by Lauren Grier & Holly Berry font by Darcy Baldwin available at Sweet Shoppe Designs. These kits are not the style I usually scrap with but I love the items in the 2 kits, so I am challenging myself to use them and without templatest to step out of my comfort zone as well.

Day 1 is about Christmas Manifesto. I used Shimelle's text and added some words of my own.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment