Friday, May 10, 2013

* comfort *

All my life i have lived in my own comfort zone, safe. Nothing to stress me out. I felt comforted in my own house, my own life, by myself. Yet it seemed to become more of a less comforting feeling because of changes in my life. I need to go out and do things, go places, see people. Go out and about. Simply enjoying life more expresively. Stepping out of my comfort zone. Even though you want it, it is difficult to do. Yet I can pull strenght out of myself. I have done already so much out of my comfort zone. 
Specially since someone entered my life and without him knowing it, he turned it upside down. I have never been so much at ease, at comfort with myself. His present and his words and his actions have given me more confidence in myself. I am good who i am. I can do more than I think. I don't have to be negative about myself. I can find comfort in life and in other people and things around me. I just have to trust in myself. Accept myself. Be at ease with  myself and feel comfort  in my own skin and in my mind and head and thinking.
I can do it. Even if he is stepping out of my life I still need to keep that feeling of comfort being me.

2 comments:

  1. You аre ѕo aωesome! I do not think I've read a single thing like this before. So good to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that's
    needed on the web, someone ωith some originalіtу!



    Feel fгee to suгf to my websіte - party Pills cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written! I think staying in the comfort zone forever is a dangerous thing and actually stresses me out in a long-drawn-out and draining way, because I feel I'm not getting where I'd like to be and life feels like a dead end. Nice to hear someone's thoughts on this :)

    ReplyDelete