Tuesday, June 18, 2013

* Everything has beauty *

Everything has beauty...
It is so true. But how often do we take all the good stuff in life for granted? So often, I would say most of the time. Mostly only when the road is getting more turns and bumbs along the way, you have to say that your life before, you, had everything which is good and beautiful in life.
I am not taking about the big things in life, even though they can and will be important. But what if you life is ordinary? Does it make it less important? Less beautiful?
Most people I guess, tend to think yes. Or at least I find myself thinking that most of the time.
It is high time to stop and think better of your life, yourself, your work, your hobbies. Enjoy life, enjoy the beauty that surrounds you!

My entry for Texture Tuesday. Used 2x cora and 2x isobal from Kim.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful composition, color, and texture! And of course, the quote is wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and sweet processing visiting from Texture Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty glass bottles - the flowers look great displayed this way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love your glass vases.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise words and beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I see you are in OLW too. I haven't done it in several months. (bad girl)

    ReplyDelete